About Norway Connect
Norway Connect builds on extensive experience in the region with a proven track record of many successful cases where the individuals behind Norway Connect have made lasting differences to the client companies. Norway Connect assists Norwegian companies with successful entry into countries in Southeast Asia. We work closely with Innovation Norway, the local Chambers of Commerce and the Royal Norwegian Embassies in countries where we are present.
We understand Norwegian business requirements and business culture. We offer the best of both worlds: A high level of integrity, Norwegian value systems and management philosophy coupled with a clear understanding of Asian value systems allowing us to bridge to countries where we are present.
Norway Connect’s Mission is to support value creation for Norwegian businesses through presence in Asia
- We evaluate the market for specific products and services through extensive market analysis
- We assist clients in entering countries in the region
- We assist clients in finding partners or help them set up on their own
- We assist clients with company registration and legal establishment
- We provide advisory on access to financial assistance, investment and joint-venture opportunities
- We assist clients in setting up manufacturing plants in industrial estates
- We represent Norwegian companies not wishing to establish their own setup
- We perform marketing and administrative services on behalf of our clients in some countries
- We organise Norwegian stands at the region’s fairs and exhibitions
- We assist clients in organising conferences in countries in the region
- We assist clients with trade delegations to countries in the region
Our experience and networks cover most sectors where Norway has a strong export focus, thereby giving our clients a direct channel to success:
- The energy sector, both renewable energy and non-renewable
- The environmental technology sector and water resources
- The marine (seafood) sector
- The maritime (shipping) sector
- The telecom sector
- The tourism and aviation sector
Code of Conduct
Norway Connect has adopted a Code of Ethics to establish the highest principles and standards. These principles are general statements expressing ethical and professional ideals we display in our professional activities. As such, the principles are aspirational in character and provide a solid source of guidance.