Norwegian Seafood Council (NSC) will have an exhibition stand at ThaiFex from 29 May to 2 June 2018. ThaiFex 2018 takes place at IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center, close to Muang Thong Thani and is the largest fair of its kind in Thailand. Norwegian Seafood Council’s stand is located in the seafood section of the “World of Food Asia” at IMPACT Challenger.
Norway Connect works on behalf of Norwegian industry supporting export initiatives from the country. In this capacity, we are assisting the Norwegian Seafood Council in managing their exhibition stand from 29 May to 2 June 2018.
For the exhibition, we are seeking additional booth attendants (3 persons per time slot) to join our team during the ThaiFex 2018 exhibition.
Description of Work Duties
- General reception work, greeting visitors in a cheerful, receptive manner at all times
- Offer visitors a variety of product information to enhance their visit
- Engage with visitors, enabling them to explore and get in touch with Norwegian seafood exporters
- Provide and maintains accurate information about Norwegian seafood (Brief information will be provided)
- Meets specific visitor/exhibitor needs such as translation services during meetings (English – Thai v.v)
- Open/close exhibit areas and maintain a clean and neat exhibition stand
- Assist with promotional activity including prepare samples, brochures, giveaways and handling of AV equipment/activity set up as required
- Assist with other duties as required
- Thai nationals, male or female, 18 years of age and above
- Ability to process information accurately and communicate the right message to visitors (Thai and English)
- Knowledge of Norwegian language will be an advantage but is not required
- You will be required to stand for up to four hours at a time.
The wages are Baht 800 per exhibition day paid in arrears after the end of the exhibition. Withholding tax 3% will be deducted
Please fill in your information and book your available schedule through this link https://goo.gl/52diJT. For further information, please contact Khun Srivimol by telephone 02-6273040 or [email protected]